10 x KEXMY Spa Fusion Oxidiser Aqua Sachet 35g

$31.80

Danger
  • Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
  • Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
  • Harmful if swallowed.
  • May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
  • May cause respiratory irritation.
  • May intensify fire; oxidiser.
  • Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
  • Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Category:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “10 x KEXMY Spa Fusion Oxidiser Aqua Sachet 35g”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *