20 Peacock Orchid Bulbs with Gardening Butterfly Decor CORMS Perennial Garden Summer Flower
- The elegant peacock orchid produce 2-foot tall, sword-shaped, green leaves clumped in fans that are 1 1/2 feet wide.
- Their summer blooms resemble white stars with dark-purple throats and have a strong sweet fragrance.
- Plant peacock orchid bulbs in spring to let them bloom in middle of summer to middle of fall.
- Space the small bulbs, which are technically corms, 3 to 6 inches apart in moist, well-draining soil and 3 to 5 inches deep.
- They’ll start blooming about 65 to 90 days after planting.
- One Colourful Gardening Butterfly Stick