Gardner Time 1500 Live Ladybugs – Good Bugs for Garden – Ladybugs – Guaranteed Live Delivery
- Includes a Ladybug educational sheet with Release Tips, Release Rates, Ladybug Fun Facts and FAQ’s
- Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly and others
- 1500 Live Ladybugs, Live Delivery Guaranteed!!
- One larvae can eat about 400 aphids until it pupates. One adult may eat over 5,000 aphids.
- Ladybugs are good bugs great for kids, birthday parties, school projects!
Live ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects, but they are best known for feeding on aphids. Ladybugs feast on both the adult and larval stages of many common garden pests. Ladybugs are a must-have for organic gardening or organic farming. Ladybug eat insects during both the adult and larval stages, so you can buy ladybugs as adults and continue to have live ladybugs eating through other parts of their life cycle as they reproduce. Shipped: In a brown paper bag, with holes in bag and box for fresh air, best for the Ladybugs. Release Tips: Release at dusk around the base of plants, after spraying plants with water, so they can drink. Release near infestations in small amounts over a two-week period. Release Rates: 1,500 ladybugs cover approx.1000 sq. ft.,