KEXMY 20 x Aquasparkle Fusion Shock Hot Tub Pool Spa Lite Oxidiser Clarifier Rapid
- Doesnt Affect Chlorine Or Bromine Levels
- Clears Green And Cloudy Spa Water
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May intensify fire; oxidiser.
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
20Â x 35gÂ KEXMY Aquasparkle Spa Fusion Shock like Spa Lite ,Product Information,Spa fusionÂ isÂ fast Reacting for Rapid water recovery,itÂ Destroys non-filterable wastes and enhances water clarity.,Regular use helps maintain clear water.Â Spa FusionÂ destroys soluble organic wastes and irritating chloramines in spa water,which can result in odours,Reduced water clarity and unpleasant bathing conditions.,One 35g sachet treats 330 GallonsÂ (1500 litres) of water.,FAQ’s regarding this product….,How long until my hot tub can be used after applying a sachet ? – usually you should not use your spa about 6 hours after shock dosing.,Will these sachets affect my chlorine/bromine level ? – No,however if you test your spa directly after dosing,an irregular result may be given.,Will these sachets work in my pool ? – Yes,however your sachet will need to be dissolved in a bucket before being dosed into the pool.,My Pool/Spa is Green/Cloudy,Will these sachets clear the water ? – Yes,These sachets are designed for water recovery but if the water is extremely dirty,a water change may be required.,