KEXMY AQUASPARKLE RAPID SHOCK 0.5kg FAST DISSOLVING SHOCK TREATMENT FOR HOT TUBS/SPAS

£19.75

Danger
  • Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
  • Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
  • Harmful if swallowed.
  • May cause respiratory irritation.
  • May intensify fire; oxidiser.
  • Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
  • Very toxic to aquatic life.
  • Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
Category:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “KEXMY AQUASPARKLE RAPID SHOCK 0.5kg FAST DISSOLVING SHOCK TREATMENT FOR HOT TUBS/SPAS”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *