KEXMY LightWave Mosquito Killer Lamp, Electric Insect Trap Lamp, Indoor Insect Trap USB Powered Mosquito Lamp Flying Bug, Mosquito Repellent Lamp
- SIZE: Medium Mosquito Trap
- ⚡ ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY MOSQUITO KILLER LAMP: The fly trap uses photocatalytic inhalation and light wave catalytic purple light which attracts mosquitoes, flies, moths, and other flying insects into the lamp.
- ⚡ EFFECTIVE AND ECO-FRIENDLY: The fly light killer lamp covers 30-70 m2, so it effectively interrupts the mosquito population in the larger area. Besides, the electric fly trap does not affect human health include babies, pregnant and pets.
- ⚡ INTELLIGENT DESIGN: With 12 Sticky Glue Boards, the modern UV fly killer built-in IMITATE system to simulate body temperature to attract mosquitoes.
- ⚡ A VARIETY OF APPLICATION: Ideal for bedroom, house, office, hotel, or any other places to protect you from all kinds of annoying bugs.
- ⚡ EASY TO USE: The moth trap can be simply plugged into USB powered. Dead insects get collected at the bottom of the collection tray. Especially, the mosquito lamp does not disturb your dream space because it emits almost no noise.
About the product:
The photocatalytic inhalation flying insect killer is a mosquito trap device using light, and wind technology. With a small amount of carbon dioxide. And water, and then touch coal with light, equivalent to human respiration; light touch coal can also purify the air. The biggest feature is:
– Bloodsucking can be kept in the same space
– It effectively interrupts the mosquito population in the larger area and the surrounding area
– Colonization to kill mosquitoes in groups
- Surrounding type light wave catalytic purple light
- The strong suction power of the whirlpool airflow can kill mosquitoes more effectively
- Anti-escape mosquito storage
- Built-in IMITATE system to simulate body temperature to attract mosquitoes
- Comfortable and quiet operation (low decibel silent operation, less than 25dB)
Steps to use:
- Place the sticky pad on the bottom of the trap that acts as a collection tray to hold dead insects and it makes the cleaning easier. First, take off the mosquito trap’s top lid and then remove the protective layer and place one glue pad on the bottom of the mosquito trap. Take out the board if it is fully covered with bugs and replace it with a new one.
- Turn on the fly lamp killer in advance (at least 3 hours)
- Better to use in an unmanned environment
- Check the mosquito storage box at least 24 hours, the mosquitoes die by dehydration and air drying, and they will escape when they are opened frequently
- For daytime use, please close the doors and windows and draw the curtains. Keep the environment as dark as possible. Use it at a distance of one meter from the ground. Do not put it in the outlet of the air conditioner or fan. Try to ensure that the insect lamp is the only light source.