LARGE PUB PICNIC BENCH TABLE – 8 SEATER 6FT WOODEN GARDEN OUTDOOR FURNITURE BY WESTMOUNT LIVING
- BUILT TO LAST – Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Timber backed by a 15 year Anti Rot Manufacturer Warranty
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Table Top and Bench Seats are supplied pre-assembled for minimal assembly (some pre-drilling may be required). Full instructions and Fixing Kit supplied, which includes necessary bolts, nuts and screws
- GREAT FOR PARTIES – Seats up to Eight People comfortably. Buy more than one and place them together side by side to create a long banquet garden table
- IDEAL FOR – Gardens, pubs, restaurants, parks, reserves, caravan and holiday sites
- HANDY PARASOL HOLE – The table top has a pre drilled hole (Approx 35-40mm Diameter), perfect for a parasol to provide shade on a sunny day
A durable outdoor picnic table ideal for all occasions
Quality construction:FSC Sourced timber, pressure treated for longevity, supplied in a Natural Timber Finish. Can be painted or stained with a suitable timber preservative.
External Height: 70 cm / 2 FT 4″
External Width: 150 cm / 4 FT 11″
External Depth: 150 cm / 4 FT 11″
Table Size: Width: 150 cm / 4FT 11″
Table Depth: 70 cm / 2FT 3.6″
Table Thickness: 2.5cm
Product finish disclaimer:Made from pressure treated softwood timber which may show signs of treatment upon delivery, which can leave a residue on the surface. A green/blue tint / signs of crystallisation (Green, White or Black specks) on the surface, often mistaken as surface mould, may be evident. This is normal and will clear exposure to the elements. The timber should not be treated with any other treatment for the first 3-6 months. If left untreated, timber will turn a silvery / grey colour with age. Whilst every effort has been made during production, to offer smooth, planed edges, some edges may be slightly rougher or furry to touch. Where necessary, areas can be lightly sanded to smoothen (wear a mask). Timber is a natural material and grain splits/cracks (known as “checks”) may be present on delivery or appear over time. This is due to changes in temperature and humidity causing timber to expand / contract as moisture content changes. This is normal and expected and is not a cause for concern. This will not affect the strength or durability of your timber product.
*Parasol not included
DeliveryDue to logistical limitations, the specialist carriers can only deliver to UK Mainland postcodes excluding certain areas. Please see the delivery map in images. Delivery to these areas are unavailable.