Moroccan Mint Mentha spicata aromatic herb plant bees butterflies pollinators ground cover 9cm pot
|Plant or animal product type||Flowers|
|Item weight||600 Grams|
|Sunlight exposure||Partial Shade|
|Expected plant height||60 Centimetres|
- Supplied in a 9cm pot. Photos represent what the plant looks like once established in the garden.
- The leaves can be used in recipes, meats, tea, Moroccan tea, mint sauce, Mojito cocktails, amongst other recipes.
- Flowers in July through August are great for bees and butterflies
- Flowers are edible and can be used in salads. Strong in flavour, and very fragrant once established in the garden
- Looks good in borders and and really great in containers. Easy to grow.
Moroccan Mint has a strong flavour. Its also very fragrant once established in the garden. It makes a wonderful addition to many recipes and drinks. Used in Morocco in tea. Use it to make mint sauce, or even a Mojito cocktail. The lavender – lilac flowers from July through August are attractive to bees , butterflies and other pollinators. Even the flowers are edible, can be used in salads and other dishes. It will grow to around 60cm tall and spreads to around 60cm . It looks good in the border and really fabulous in containers. Plant in moist but well drained soil in a sunny position or part shade. Fully hardy perennial. Supplied in a 9cm pot. Photos represent what the plant looks like once established in the garden. UK FREE DELIVERY