Wasp Trap Outdoor Hanging – Solar Powered Bee Trap Outdoor – Wasp Killer for Wasps, Hornets, Fruit Flies, and Insects – Effective Insect Trap – Bee Killer and Yellow Jacket Trap Pack of 2
- Sturdy and weather-resistant: The wasp trap is created with ABS high-quality plastic and stainless steel hanger but looks stable and attractive that fits your backyard and garden. The wasp traps outdoor can be activated under sunshine and rains or hard weather conditions but having durability for a long time
- Working effectively: The bee traps for outdoors get rid of flying insects such as hornets, gnats, wasps, etc around your house and garden. The carpenter bee trap is an eco-friendly solution to trap insects with natural baits from human beverages used for attracting insects. Besides, the blue light helps the bee traps outdoor hanging to work at night effectively.
- Solar-powered energy: The gnat traps for outdoors can be recharged by the solar cell to turn the blue light on to lure insects in the night. Normally, the insect trap does not need the power to work for days. The bee traps solar panel will export the sunlight to power immediately and remain the power for nights.
- Safe to use: The reusable yellow jacket trap is made of non-toxic and chemical-free material, the baits are made of your home foods such as sweet liquid or meat to lure wasp and insects. All substances are safe for people and animals.
- Satisfactory services: One set includes two units of the reusable fly trap. If you get any issues in the purchasing process or are not satisfied with the quality of our hornet killer, please let us know via messages we will handle your issue immediately.
Bee Coline durable insects trap is a wise choice of an environmental solution to get rid of annoying insects
– Non-toxic, no noises, no chemicals, and no poisons.
– Solar-powered wasp trap helps to save energy and is environmentally friendly without using fuels or electricity.
– Wide application: Trapping wasps, bees, hornets, mosquitoes, fruit flies, and bugs…
How to install:
1. Unscrew the lid of the hornet’s trap and pull it out.
2. Add the baits such as beer, honey, or sugar water into the bowl of the trap to lure insects.
3. Hang the wasp killer at a branch or hanger near the places where lots of insects fly around.
4. After a few days or weeks, when the inside trap is full of insects, open the lid and wrap the trash in nylon to throw away, do not throw the trash directly to the bin as the insects may drop out and get space dirty
1. Please do not exceed the bait over the water line in the bottle.
2. Please turn on the switch under the lid to turn the lure light on and work at night automatically.
3. Try different baits such as juices, milk, beer, honey, or sugar water.
4. Try hanging the insect trap in different places to attract more insects